CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mirror Image- Amy Adams & Kirsten Wiig

param name="movie" value="http://media.redlasso.com/xdrive/WEB/vidplayer_1b/redlasso_player_b1b_deploy.swf?swfv=0328081_1" />


An SNL skit parodying "Sister Sister" style ABC sitcom featuring Amy Adams and cast member Kirsten Wiig (the latter which I love the most out of the current cast).  This episode replayed last weekend and fueled my desire to find a version to embed in the blog for yours, and mostly my pleasure. This skit made me laugh so much I'm using "Ass right I am!" when being in the affirmative. 

1 comments:

StudioRisingStar said...

Hi Sue!!
How are you? It looks like your having epic adventures! That's great.
I just wanted to say hi. Nice SNL clip. I haven't watched it in years.

-SRS